Client registration information
Welcome to Hill & Phelan Equine and Farm Veterinary Surgeons. We can confirm that you are now registered as a client with us.
We have put together some information which you may find useful about how we ‘operate’. If you require any further information, please give us a shout.
- Our normal business hours are: Monday to Friday 8.30 am – 5 pm. Any calls outside of these hours will be covered by our own Vets however will incur Emergency call out charges.
- For ‘Equine’ client’s we can do routine vaccinations and repeat blood tests on your zone day without incurring a call out charge. Please enquire and we will advise your zone day. We will normally text/ring you on the morning of your appointment to give you an approximate time when we should be with you. Whilst we do try to stick to our appointment time, this could change if there is an emergency and, in this case, we will endeavour to keep you updated.
- New farm clients will require us to do a ‘Farm Visit’ prior to us dispensing any medication.
- We do run a ‘Pay as You Go’ System whereby we take known costs (generally a call out and an examination charge) in advance of your appointment. This can be paid over the telephone by card or by BACS transfer details below:
Sort Code: 40:30:26
Account Number: 61555278
C E Hill & J A Phelan Ltd
- Medication collected or posted out to client’s should be paid for on collection or prior to posting. Not all medication can be posted however when it can, we will send by 1st class recorded and will incur a charge to cover postage and packaging.
- Any medication dispensed by the Vet at the call will be invoiced and then emailed or posted out and should be paid for on receipt.
- Unfortunately, we are not able to vaccinate or treat animals without a responsible person being present.
- Animals which are on regular medication will need to be up to date with their blood tests/health check prior to further medication being dispensed.
For 24hour emergency and care for equine and farm
contact the office on:
Company registered name: C.E.Hill & J.A.Phelan Ltd